TUTORIAL TAKEN FROM FREE COURSE :
FULL COURSE DETAILS
This course is designed to get beginners to a point where they are comfortable navigating around Windows and using the mouse. The Windows file management system is covered along with other standard Windows applications.
This tutorial was provided by the site
Instead of viewing the contents of a window as icons, you have the option to view the contents in a list or small icon format. You can also view the window contents in a detail view, which allows you to see itemized information about each file, such as its type, size, and the date it was last modified.
To change window view options:
- From the View menu, choose the desired view.
In the following exercise, you will change the view options for the Data folder.
- Be sure the Data window is the active window
- From the View menu, choose Small Icons (The Data folder view changes to Small Icons)
- From the View menu, choose List (The view changes to List)
- From the View menu, choose Details (The view changes to Details)