The following message box is displayed listing items that have been removed.
- Click OK
The document is displayed in Dreamweaver.
There are six heading levels to choose from in HTML. Heading levels are used to structure text.
To apply a heading level
- Select the paragraph you want to modify
- On the Property Inspector, click the down arrow next to the Format box and select a level to use
- From the Text menu, select Paragraph Format then pick an option from the submenu
Indenting Text and Creating a List
To indent text
- Select the text
- From the Text menu, select Indent (SpeedKey: Ctrl + Alt + ]) or Outdent (SpeedKey: Ctrl + Alt + ])
- Click the Indent or Outdent button on the Property Inspector
Indent and Outdent buttons on the Property Inspector
- Right-click the selected text and from the shortcut menu, select List, then Indent or Outdent
To create a list
You can create three types of list in a basic HTML document:
- Unordered list – a list formatted with bullet points
- Ordered list – a numbered list
- Definition list – a list where a term is followed by its definition
- Select the text to modify or click where you want the list to start
- From the Text menu, select List
- Select an option from the submenu
Once the list has been created, you can change it to another type of list or change the bullet/number style.
- Click in the list (do not select it) then from the List submenu, select Properties
List Properties dialogue box
- Set different options for the whole list in the top panel
- Optionally, change the options for the current list item in the bottom panel
- Click OK