WIN CE 5.0 adding flash lite plugin from WIN CE 6.0 r3 up for grabs a razorbook 400 for completion

I have 13 razorbook 400’s which are cool but for the fact I cant view flash content on web sites. I know people have fixed this in win ce 6.0 so i am posing the problem can some one rip the Flash lite plugin from Win ce 6.0r3 and send it to me in some sort of files and reg entries to add to win ce 5.0  And as reward i will offer one razorbook 400 to the first person that successfully does so ….HONESTLY my EMAIL is [email protected] i will pay for shipping to any where you wish…
I am hoping this will spur someone on to come up with a soloution as the 13 netbooks i have are useless for the original Purpose I bought them for(Without getting several webpages rewriten anyway…?) YOU  MAY THINK THAT THIS IS A CON ….but it is not..I AM NO SOFTWARE ENGINEER…Please solve this problem and i will deliver ….I will also upload this fix for others if you so wish ..please contact me ….Rob Morby .. 31 .. UK

I have 13 razorbook 400’s which are cool but for the fact I cant view flash  content on web sites. I know people have fixed this in win  ce 6.0 so i am posing the problem can some one rip the