I was wondering if there is any way to view an sql statement that is created by a templateField Gridview when updating? I had my Gridview working properly then I changed my update statement to update less fields and I changed a couple more things on the page and now I don’t know what broke it. The error I’m getting is
“System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Syntax error in UPDATE statement.”
When I searched for this error it said to debug it but all that happens when I do that is visual studio tells me there were errors because it couldn’t find my header, which it does find when it runs regularly so this isn’t the problem.
You need to show your code in question here. Thanks.
Well it’s 200 lines between the AccessDataSource and the gridview so I thought I’d just see if there was a way to view the executed sql statement instead but here goes I guess… I tried to pull out anything that might be sensitive information but if anyone sees something I missed please let me know so I can edit it.
You have a typo in your query:… [roomName] = @roomName, WHERE conferenceID = @conferenceID Remove the extra comma in front of WHERE.