How do I create new Issues Categories for a Project in Project Server 2010

Hi

When adding a new issue to a project is there any we to create customized categories for the Category field (which only shows 3 levels of categories – Category1, Category2 and Category3).  We would like to create more descriptive ctaegory lists but
I have been unable to find out where the list can be edited.

Thanks

Hugh

On the Sharepoint workspace, click on the issues  list header.  Select List Settings from the top, and then Edit Columns (I am not sure about the exact titles, but that should get you there.).Click on the Category column, and change the options.  Test by publishing the project  afterwards to make sure you didn’t break anything.  Some of those columns are a bit touchy and shouldn’t be touched.To deploy globally, you’ll need to either modify the default workspace template or deploy issues using centrally managed content types./

Andrew is right to warn about changes to our standard issues  and risks lists Hugh – but in this case you should not see any issues.  I was actually playing around with this one just yesterday and the new categories  you set will also be available in

Andrew is right to warn about changes to our standard issues  and risks lists Hugh – but in this case you should not see any issues.  I was actually playing around with this one just yesterday and the new categories  you set will also be available in